Welcome to LMU Student Financial Services secure document upload tool. Students may use this tool to upload required documents.
LMU Student Financial Services collects data electronically and stores it in a secure data management system. This will allow you to upload documents you are required to submit to our office in a secure fashion, particularly documents that contain personal identifiable information (PII). The privacy and safety of your data is extremely important to us.
Documents containing personally identifiable information, such as social security numbers or other PII, should not be emailed to our office.
All documents must include:
- A cover sheet including the student's name, university ID number, and the name of the form submitted
- The student's name and university ID number on each page
- Complete information (please review documents carefully to ensure all fields are completed, prior to uploading)
- You may only submit one document at a time. Folders cannot be uploaded. The document size limit is 4MB. File names cannot contain special characters.
- Make sure to follow " All documents must include" instructions above.
- Either drag and drop the file into the Box below, or click "Select Files" to choose the name of the file you wish to upload.
- IMPORTANT: Only enter the student's name, university ID number, and a brief description in the "File Description" field in the box below (limit 100 characters). Also, do not submit any "Protected" files using our Secure Upload portal. We are unable to process protected files. You may fax any documents to our office at 310.338.2325.
- After submitting a file, you should see a screen that says, "Success! Your file has been submitted." This confirms that we have received your document. There is no need to contact our office to confirm receipt.
Please allow a minimum of two business days to receive a response from our office.