What to do if you experience a vehicular accident

  1. Report the incident immediately to your supervisor.
  2. Report the incident to the Department of Public Safety 310.338.2893.
  3. Fill out this Car Accident Form and drop it off in the Risk Management Office, located in Uhall 4900.
  4. Submit a bill to Risk Management for the repairs to your vehicle and we will reimburse your department.

If you have questions, contact the university Risk Manager.